Under the BETTING ACT 1931 (Amendment ACT 2015) Fitzwilliam Sports are obliged to verify proof of age and address. Customers must be 18 or older to register an account.
What documents are acceptable for identity verification?
Fitzwilliam Sports require both a biometric photographic ID and an address verification. Acceptable forms of these documents are listed below.
Photographic ID accepted:
- Full passport
- Driver’s license (Front and Back)
- National ID card (Front and Back)
Address Verification Accepted:
- Utility Bill (for example Gas, Water, Electric bill – please note that we do not accept mobile phone or insurance bills)\
- Bank Statement (only from banks with local bank branches)
- Tax Bill or Government issued letter. Important: Address documentation must comply with the following to be accepted:
Document must be issued within the previous 3 months.
Must display the following information clearly:
- Customer First Name and Last Name
- Address Registered with Fitzwilliam Sports
- Date Document Issued
Identification documents cannot be watermarked or altered in any way as this interferes with our ability to confirm the authenticity of the document. All documents must be clear and legible and be the full document (displaying all 4 corners of the document). Sensitive information (e.g. bank balances) may be covered over or blacked out on the document(s) provided if preferred.
Fitzwilliam Sports can hold any withdrawals until we have received documents required.
All documents can be sent by picture message via text or by email to email@example.com